Wednesday, January 12, 2005



Yes that is my pesky sister, a brat, mischevious, irritating, and undoubtly someone who cant keep secrets frm my mama. Im not trying to make my sister look bad but despite all this, i LOVE her to bits! The reason shes the topic is because shes away at camp for 3 days!! ok shes nvr away frm home and this is her first time and sumhw the house felt empty la without her!!! I MISS my adik!!

This is like so weird i mean when shes present in the house i will get easily irritated by her, and in my house if in a day i and n my sister did not hav a small tiff sumthg is amiss ok! I mean my hobby is to annoy her la since she was a tiny tot,when im successful she wud scream and run to my mama..hahahha im a sadist!! Then my mama wud complain,she cant hav both of us at d same time in d house no peaceful calm moment..!

Anyway i cant believe my sister is at camp and the fact that shes without any parental guaardian,you see my sister she cant be separated with my mama. My sister hates sleeping alone in her room and wud alwiz beg my mama to accompany her till shes asleep, shes pampered! Now shes in camp i wonder how shes goin to sleep peacefully ( i told her that the place shes goin is haunted..hehe..done my evil part)..

I hope she enjoys herself there i noe its goin to be fun.. But its sad because she didn't wake me up when she left this morning and i didnt get to talk to her before she got to bed last nite bcos i came back late.. Yeah it was quite touchy when the previous day before she left for camp and before i leave my house she said 'Kak cum back early la,wait adik nvr see u wen u cum back late den tmr im goin camping alredy, you wont miss me..?',right den my sister could not be more adorable then she alredy is, n den she go on to ask which evry single day she nvr fail to pop that qns, 'Kak do u love me? and i said 'yes', she continue 'really?how much do u love me?'haha yes dats her n d only ans she can accept is 'my love for u cant be counted its infinity and i love u for as long as kakak live'..haiz now my eyes are gettin teary..

Oh well,3 days will be over soon and i'll get used to the emptiness, or her walkin into my room and takin my stuff w/o permission,irritate me(but then i sumtimes wish for this peace) or her cuming to me askin for a hug and demand a kiss for no apparent reason,or the stories she would be gushing to me when she returns frm sch..n yes i miss her scent also la,u noe hw u r close to sumhw n u hav dat scent of them and u know their presence is thr..

My sister meant so much to me no matter how pesky,annoying, mischevious she is,
she and me will always have a special bond.

Adik come home quick! Kakak lonely no one to irritate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home