Friday, February 18, 2005

Today i'm spent..its been awhile since ive been this tired..
I'm not complaining.. in fact i welcome this..been idling too much..
The heat was scorching when we went out to shoot some stuff..n me was fasting n i tire easily i guess the guys notice that.. me being out of tune and easily irritated, sorry yah! My migrane which has juz subside a few days back, made a short visit probably due to the rain..but then it was all fine again after i broke my fast hehee it must be bcos ive been deprived of water and food..

At a time like this, when you r walking home alone and feel really used up
All i want to do is reach home kick back and relax and finally call that sumone uve been missing the whole day, sumone very dear to u, sumone whom u constantly think while doing ur werk and cant wait to hear from him...But alas, i lost dat sumone.. For weeks i know ive been declaring that ive missed that person but i wonder if he even gives a heck about what im feelin, sumtimes he sounds like he dun care sumtimes he does so which is it..? either way i cant even tell..i am paranoid sumtimes..

I want to be in love like rite at this moment..
I miss the companionship
I miss callin him in the middle of the nite and tellin him that i cant sleep and rite after listenin to his soothing voice it felt nice and i can sleep like a baby after that..
I miss watchin movies with him, not bcos hes paying for it evrytime but bcos being beside him for 2hours or more in the dark i felt so secure and that i know he will only be my side..
I miss having dinner with him, talking abt our day, him relating to me silly stories as we talked abt anything..and him stealing food frm my plate n i love that..
I miss watchg him sleep, juz lookin at him by my side as he snore i felt so complete and content at dat moment..
I miss him making me laugh, and how candid he can be
I miss him caring for me, i felt so loved n spoilt
I miss him being patient at me, juz bcos i can throw tantrums when i hav PMS
I miss him holding my hand tightly, it felt so right we r meant for each other
I miss him kissing me, it meant alot each and evry one of those
I miss him holding me close in his arms, bcos d warmth that he has comforts me
I miss his scent, juz sniffing him randomly, his presence consume me
But most of all..
I miss him being there for me..

At the same time now, ive regret falling in love..i dun noe if i can trust anyone
In the end,im hurt,
Is it better to stop hoping..?
Although im pre-occupied with my everyday life i cant help that as much as i want to distant myself frm loving sumone, i want to be loved sincerely and wholeheartedly..
Only time will tell..

Well hav great weekend, i want to work doubly hard and exhaust myself so bad that i will forget that there is a thing called 'LOVE'..

Sweet Dreams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home