Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I've been feeling restless and disatisfaction, very unsettled..
This is not a good sign..
I need to focus (yes i need to get my business plan assignment done but my concentration is beginning to waver..sigh..)

I want to be calm and not be displace,im always capable of doing that,used to that is..
Ive been indulging myself to too much romance novel, its unhealthy..losing myself in happy endings its the only way i console myself that i am worthy to someone someday..
When i finish the last chapter, the heavy feeling crept back to me knocking me senseless and drowning myself to tears..
MOve ahead they said, saying is easy..
I believe ive been fine the last few days, but it's just temporary..

I have a friend who had a similar case (not mentioning names), she has yet to recover but yeah she moved on but the scar will be there forever..after yesterday she got to know some answers that had always been on her mind ever since he left or shall i say he ditch her..seen her thru ups and downs..seen him creeping back into her life after she slowly picked up the pieces he left shattered.. he came when he feels like it knowing that she will always have a weakness for him,he KNEW..MEN knew Women weakness.

Well, she's blissfully in love with another man right now, i cud not be more happier..Yup maybe there's a blessing in disguise kan gal..?Watever it is,its her past and she doesnt bother to hold any grudge,not worth it she said..haha..yeah no hard feelings,anyways i still think u be the first to get engage among us tau..heh.. and i better be ur maid of honour! and yes no pink for me eh!!lilac or purple will do!!hahaha k im blabbering nonsense alredy kan..heh..

i feel like writing more maybe later, sumhow i lost Zif's beautiful pics that he had shot and i want to publish here but i kinda deleted it i think or misplace it sumwhere here on my messy desktop..haizzz i sheeshh..nvm i'll post it when i find them,that's a promise! well actually more of my promise to Zif since i was suppose to publish it like one and half weeks ago..i think?haha oh well ive been caught up wit emotions la..Hav a great nite ahead people!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home