Friday, February 04, 2005

It has been aN Awesome Thursday nite! After isolating myself for 2 weeks, i decided to do myself a favour and come out frm my comfort zone in my room and face the world (ok not exactly the whole world la)thinking i shud not deprive myself frm communication and stuff that is still undone instead of feeling sorry myself.. I mean i think 'he' sure must be having a GREAT time wit his frens while i was feelin miserable!

So anyways i miss spending my time wit the most to the UTmost awesome GUYS! RAJAN & DURAI!!I apologise if i hav been Missing in Action, but im back (wit venegance!haha)!

Today met up wit them to work on our short film script at Durai's place, they fill me in on the details that ive been missing and i realise im all hype up abt this project!
I get adrenalin rushes juz talkin abt this, thus intensify more my passion for the film industry.. Hell yeah! Nuthing beats putting scripts to life! The work and effort that you put into it, not easy but nevertheless the feeling you get after completing it is so rewarding wit the taste of satisfaction..

Getting on Durai let us watch a stand up comedy by an indian guy by d name of Russel Peters, and for 45mins i was laughing so hard i thought my eyes was goin to pop, my throat was expanding and my stomach was goin to burst!!!It was hilarious!!!No no IT WAS DAMNNN FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! i mean there he was making jokes abt all races frm indian to chinese to jamaican to whites and the blacks,it may sound offensive but wat he was talking abt was true, and im goin to say it again IT WAS DAMNN HILARIOUS!!!!!



Its Russel Peters! and yeah i learn sumthg abt d hand gesture dat he made, in india it means 'to eat' but in italy it means 'wat the fuck',hahhahahaah!!!!

Ok after laughing myself to tears, we start talking abt the script at d same time unwinding..i like being in their company its juz so comfortable and i felt like i was one of d guys (well yeah in fact they did say dat im like 'a off fly zone' sumthg like dat i think..)and they are r like sort of my 'GALFRENS' hahaa yeah we got along that well,wit them im shameless, ruthless, crazy and not afraid to be myself! It makes d meeting alot more enjoyable!

As usual Durai starts strumming his guitar, and i love to listen to him play, its juz so laid back and yeah hes really good at him,seriusly ladies will swoon for him wen u listen to him play and i got to enjoy it evrytime im thr, my own private concert and yeah i know Durai ur head goin to swell so big after dis bcos im goin to declare myself "Ur Loyal fan" the first that is..i think..?hahaaha


Durai doing his 'thang'.. Look at how engross he can be hehee,

While correcting the scripts we took pics, and surprisingly these 'GUYS' like to take pictures even more den my girlfriends do!!So yeah more pics!






Yup im holding him hostage, he better damn well complete that script or im goin to be one unhappy producer!!

We had dinner at Tanjong Pagar railway station, d food was dope as usual! Its good food good ambience and good company, nuthin beats dat! Wish i had taken pics thr but we were engross wit our food and them givin advice on my love life haha and they r damn good at it! We did took pics on our way back and experiment sum stuff wit d camera and d effects was quite cool!




Notice the aura around me..?hahaa coolness!

And here's my fav pic dat i shot! The beam wit the text dat did not smudge and i did not edit anythg wit dis picture well yeah except the caption,check it out


Yeah..?wat do u guys think..?

I wish i had spend the nite wit u guys as plan but im sorry i cant make it! maybe nxt wk..?? Thanks for makin today reaally enjoyable! U guys left me wit no mercy making me laugh so hard like there's no tmr!! N yah durai i really appreciate ur compliment when u told me dat im unlike most gals who joke openly abt anythg and a very gd teaser as well,oh well i enjoy doing it wit u guys and im sorry it wont be d last!! U guys too were great individuals wit great minds n yeah i hope we make 'things' happen yah!!Oh btw, forgive me but i cant resist putting up d next pic hahahaha




**Announcement: I plead to those who is reading this, and by chance you know any female or u believe ur galfren or whoever you know that is exceptionally BEAUTIFUL and i mean PURELY BEAUTIFUL..not hot,sexy, pretty no we dun want that.. We need a female to cast for our leading role for our short film..Anyone intersted pls do tag my board or email me at: atomic_creations04@yahoo.com.sg for more details
Thank you.



(I MISS U DIMWIT GENDENG!!N NO I DUN FANCY D TAG U LEAVE ME!!DUN GIVE ME SUBTEXT MESSAGES!!BE DIRECT OK!!TAKE CARE GENDENG)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home