Sunday, February 13, 2005

Finally i got enuf energy left to update,sigh..my flu has been on and off..
im feelin so terrible,and yes my whole body is still aching!! i was trying to imagine myself at a thai massage parlor,haizz i need dat desperately..and yes my business plan assignment is not complete yet bcos i found out im on the wrong track so i hav to do it all over again..i hate paperwork!!! and since valentine day is around d corner, almost evryone ard me is in love..haizz n those who had tiff wit their bf crying to me saying things will be over,now they r back again wit their partner,evryone is making up except for me..anyways of cos im not selfish im happy for u ppl..sincerely..

My previous day was fun! Start the day very early in the morning went to tampines, my mama drag me all the way there bcos Spotlight is havin sale, and the reason i willingly went bcos im goin to meet elfy thr ard noon for our picnic..

Oh yah my mama had her motive for bringing me along also,she wants me to babysit my nephew while she and her fren do d shopping (her fren is my nephew babysitter).. the thing is i adore my nephew too much bcos hes so cute la!!BUT BUT!! note the 'but'! he's so hyperactive la!! Hud Armani (his full name is longer i cant recall) cant stay still for one moment and i had to scamper around chasing him all over the place,i tell u if i were to babysit him evryday i'll lose alot of weight! but wenever i caught up wit him instead of feelin angry wit him i laugh so much,bcos he gav me a pitiful face and den he smile *melts* hahaa kids has a way tugging ur heart strings. Anyways dis boy will be a charmer wen he grows up,i saw the signs alredy hahaha, firstly he look so cute and handsome (i noe if i hav a son one day he will definitely look like him or i want him to look like him!bcos his mummy kinda look like me but slimmer version dats wat ppl say wen we were younger),dis boy knows how to pick up girls alredy!!i saw it firsthand wen he rush to dis girl who is ard 4 or 5 yrs old (Hud is only 2yrs old mind u!)he went n tap the girl and said 'hello' and gav his most dashing smile!!haha it was hilarious!!

Well after my mama done her shopping she bought 3 huge carpet (greedy!) which she left it thr in d end until my cousin's (Hud's mummy) husband will pick up d carpet at nite bcos thrs no way my mama can carry all by herself!we had lunch at elfy's place before we separated my mama continue her shopping in tampines while i went over elfy's place to prepare for the picnic..

Hud Armani in action (not easy to capture his pic he's constantly moving around!):


Isn't he adorable??!!

Okay,Firstly before i proceed,i really want to say to SITI NURBAIDAH, NUR SHAHARRUDIN AND MOHD FAIZULI, OH U GUYS REALLY I WAS PISSED OKAY,U GUYS CXL LAST MIN NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE IT FOR THE PICNIC,ok fine i understand that under some circumstances ur situation cant be help, u guys really want to meet us but not desperate enuf to come and join us, its alwiz dis way,and elfy was pissed off too! bcos of all ppl she really want to meet baidah yes if u r reading this SHE WANTED TO MEET YOU, dun be angry bcos im venting out my frustation towards u here,fine i understand ur reason but for sum reason i dun find it justified esp wen u noe wat u did to meet dat sumone,no im not being unreasonable i understand dat too but we were so disappointed u cant make it and worst still u dun even ans our calls(wen u noe how frustating it is wen ppl dun ans our calls)..really we do..and for the record yes i still love you my fren dun curse me but we tried so hard to get u to cum along..and to fai and din,i love you guys too,it wud be more fun if u guys came along bcos u guys noe we all adore both of u but dun giv hope wen u noe u r not coming..okok so next time no last min cancellation unless its sumthg that cant be avoided and i mean really cant be avoided! happen too often..n den i get complains frm ppl recently who said hw cum we r not plannin anymore outings, see this is one of my main reason CANCELLATION AT THE VERY LAST MIN.

ok so proceed to dat picnic,elfy,leena,shida and her bf(came later),elfy's siblings dahnial and lydia and also me had loads of fun nonetheless!! it was wonderful, the weather was kind, the food was awesome, the company was crazy! hahaa we eat we laugh we talk we played UNO, we talk again and den before ending the day we paid a visit to the arcade and yes ppl dis is embarrassing bcos i once swear too many times that i wud nvr step onto d para-para dance machine! and yes after much persuasion frm Lydia we gav in to her,OMG!! it was hilarious not easy ok! we even had 4 ppl on dat machine hahah we terrorise that thing it was fun though,but no i wont do it anytime too soon bcos i still find it silly! oh yah had a jolly gd time too bitching abt men wit elfy leena and shidah under the starry nite sky,it was great,we console each other giving each other advice and wishing for d best..haizz hey leena u know u r worthy of him i know him well enuf to know that deep down he lovs u,by the time dis is written dwn i receive a call frm u saying that all is well now,see honey it work out well haha i wonder if dat sms i help u wit did wonders?nah i doubt so!anyways u beautiful thing im glad u enjoyed being wit us, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO WOMAN! I LOVE YA U DIANA DEGARMO LOOK-ALIKE!!

Anyways let the pictures do the story telling..my entry is humongously long again..













over at the arcade...

*better luck next time shidah..hehee..

me and elfy..







*yes i realise im not made for riding a bike never will..therefore i'll stick to driving..yup..i will be a better driver then rider..sigh..


*cuteness!..sigh...

Parting shot..




That's it!got more pics but i think its too much alredy..thanks ppl for d enjoyable day,so next trip karaeoke rite..??!im looking froward to that,definitely another one hell of a good time!!muaaksss!

p/s: hav you miss sumone badly dat you wish he is erase frm ur mind..?instead of crying abt him to sleep at nite..his mere existence in my life left so much impact, he left a deep imprint in my heart and mind..d constant memories that flash thru my mind..dear i miss u still..yeah i hope we will work things out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home