Thursday, May 19, 2005






Gosh, he totally blew me away!! he grows so fast and got potential to get even chubbier
and im so lookin forward to that.. The sight of him makes my heart melt instantly, and i canot bear to even go home after visitin him,hes juz so beautiful..sighh..cant wait for mama to babysit him when his mum starts werkin..hehe
anyways, at such a tender age hes shown his 'mentel-ness'(cheeky) alredy!
This boy likes to be kiss especially by pretty ladies,he will smile cheekily after u give him the kiss,hahaa cute-ness i tell you..

The object of my affection takin a pic with his adorable aunt *hehe*


Such a feisty baby u've become,every single thing that you do never fails to amuse me and make me laugh..
You tugged my heart and its been awhile since ive been so infatuated with sumone, naughty boy, you did that to me and im not sorry izzryan haziq..Aunt Lis shall dote on you, and yes we will have that date i promise you to have ice cream lets say once you grow abit older for that..?hehee

Im juz so smitten by him still, tell you his thighs is like the size of a $3 chicken rice, haaha and D remarked that its not save to leave him with me on a desert island, haha D im not that 'gelojoh'(greedy) ok ;)

Gd day tmr evryone,weekend is comin and i cant wait for Sun,yes im goin to go for the Big Walk for the first time..cant believe im gonna walk 10km..dats a record breakin walk ive ever done in my entire life so far..sigh ..we'll see if i survive..?

TA-TA..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home