Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Yesterday was definitely a good day,hmmm no make that a Fucking gd day hehee
Pardon my french ;)

Received gd news frm MDA,our application for the Short Film grant has been approved!
Whooopee!!We dun hav high hopes for that but yeah we are still estactically happy about it nonetheless =)

And yeah what makes it even more wonderful was when i received the good news from my fren,i was glad gendeng was there with me,gosh hehe i could not contain my excitement for a few mins it was all about me,sorii eh

Anyways met him yesterday,to pass his gifts.. im so glad he like it, was kinda nervous if he was hesitant about the gifts.. We went to east coast to chill,the satay club there, hmmm,i dont know wats with that place but whenever him and me paid a visit we never fail to have a good time, we banter, we chat, we laugh, we tease..sigh..darn its as if nuthin happen between us..if i hav control over time (which unfortunately of course will never happen) i would gladly put onhold the time and let it be on standstill..just for yesterday..

And Oh he surprised me too when he got me a stylish pair of shades from his trip to KL. i wasnt expecting him to get me anything but the thought of him gettin me sumthg really touched me..
Honestly yesterday,frm the moment i met him,to the time when i gave him his gifts,to sugarcane high we had,and rite dwn towards the ride home, i realise i miss him still but heck,i keep my emotions in control (well done lis)..And yeah there are sum stuff dat we talked abt kept me thinkin..arghh wat the hell.i shouldn't bother myself with this..

It went well yesterday and it felt great,thats wat matters rite? hahah it varies though but well yeah for now dat matters.. =)

Thank you gendeng,for sparing ur 'time' for me away from ur supposedly 'boyfriends' hehee..and thank you for makin yesterday a swell time with you and oh yah

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY GENDENG! GOD BLESS AND i WISH YOU HAPPINESS & GREAT HAPPENINGS TO COME YOUR WAY THIS YEAR!


**I would have publish our photo here taken yesterday,but upon ur request that it was not to be publish due to not want ur pic to be seen by ur fren who reads my blog (*though i dun noe why,u r so afraid hes goin to see it?like hello he alredy knows that we are meetin after he reads my entry?wat harm can be done?u r paranoid over nuthin ok gendeng heh,i dun think he will cut ur head off or do anythg extreme for that matter la,hehe),i shall respect ur wish since its ur special day and i promise u i wont although i swear im tempted too!!

Nites evryone!

**Oh is anyone a fan of Contenders?that show is so inspiring ok in fact it motivates me to start go joggin (i have not done it since sec sch which was 5 yrs back,heh i hate joggin i hate it to the core!!) hahaa lame excuse ok! anyways my fav boxer Alfonso is out,haizz i like him alot, very sincere and humble but he has confidence which is not arrogant at all and i respect him for that! Dun worry Alfonso if u dun make it as a champ boxer i bet Producers frm Hollywood are knockin ur door with offers,haha so dun fret bcos i think u r quite cute and u make a very good lead actor in romance movie!trust me, u got that twinkling eyes that makes me go 'awww..' and that smile which make me weak in the knees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home