Thursday, July 14, 2005

THIS IS IT!
The BIG 2-1 has arrive today on this date..

It is one of the most awaited moments for everyone to turn 21, when i was a teen
i was also eager to be 21,'the key' they call it..

But honestly, i don't feel anything, heh silly im not expecting something magical to happen but well i was hoping an overwhelm feeling of turning 21, but no i dont have it?!it just feels like everyday ..just nothing you know!it doesnt feel like my birthday either!

Is it because im just too drained out and the anticipation has died out..? I dont know..

As a little girl, i used to have 'The Story of My Life' which of course had too many fairy tales and too many happy endings..

And so far here i am 21 years old, it has change to 'This Story of My Life', it has been tainted with unpleasant things that i never wish it happened to me, things i regret and things i abhor. But these had taught me valuable lessons that im very grateful for in the end. Nevertheless there are happy moments too that was so wonderful and incredible for which i will hold it dear to me and cherish them.

Reflecting back, im glad i went through these things because it made me more thoughful and wiser..

*Mama i love you very much and for all the sacrifices that you went through for me i will never ever forget that..

++++++++++++++

On a more happier note, thank you's to all who have wish me and the advance presents i got so far.. It was really a pleasant surprise.

And guys, i cant wait for friday too! I hope it will be a blast!!

+++++++++++++++

Happy Birthday to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home