Thursday, July 07, 2005

This is one of those days..
Im feeling so god damn grouchy this morning,
Its almost to the weekend and im dreading it..urghh

And sometimes i don't understand, why some people think the world just revolves
around them..?
And that we have to be attentive and cater to their needs..?
And somehow it just stalls everything else..?

That is so god damn selfish..!

I cant stand this kind of things because then i feel remorse for them and i hate having this kind of animosity towards people..

I know myself too well,
Because if they bite me, i wont give face and bite them twice harder
And honestly i loathe doing that, but hey u step over my toe im still okay but when u step over my head, you are going over the boundary

Why should i let them get away with it and feeling smug and mighty high
For all i care,if u want to show that kind of attitude, you can kiss my ass

But then again i disgust myself by writing an entry that is fuming with hatred so early in the morning..

Damnn you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home