Sunday, July 03, 2005



Watch the trailer months ago, and i wasnt that enthusiastic about it..
The trailer witheld a lot of things but then again that's what a trailer is all about..

And so since the opening i heard rave reviews from people who had watch,
Apparently it's so good they never expect it..

I guess the trailer has done it's deed by not showing too much and the people who go and watch will not have high expectations(right rajan?),and surprise everyone in the end..

Therefore i want to go and watch it real soon before another fella brag to me how good it is and pester me to go watch!!

Gendeng do u hear me..?!!! I want to watch it la!!! Please please hear me plead?!!
I know we will have a swell time watching it..! i buy you ice lemon tea and nachos to go with it ok..??


Darnn, i shall watch this movie before the week ends that i must..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home