Friday, July 08, 2005

Spielberg has done it again,

Although the ending was cliche, everything else was well done..

The suspense was immensely good,
The sound was fantastic and i mean really really fantastic,
And what i like most about the movie is the drama between Tom Cruise and his kids,
Certainly a tear-jerker..

So yeah although after a few days of posting the entry that im going to watch War of the Worlds,I had people came up to me and told me that it was not really good (because of the ending),i hate it when people do that but heh i do not deny i do that too sometimes,but i always assure them that it's my judgement and they have to see it for themselves. You cant please everyone, differnt people different opinion..and like gendeng keep saying 'What do u expect?!' (his favourite phrase at the moment,hahaa)

*So Syarifah,i watch it and it's really good, go and watch it soon..!


My rate: 8 1/2 / 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home