Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ehem...I shall be shameless for this entry of mine.. I think im gonna do what D did, im gonna list all my birthday list here, since dear friends has been buggin me about it.

So people no excuse for getting me the wrong gifts, understand..?

Ok back to business, im going to categorise my list and in each list its all in random order,so im very lenient and nah uh!! i do not want to hear any complains, u guys asked so im listing them down, so its either these or nothing else!

Oh by the way, i do not like photo frames, or some other nonsensical trinkets..please i got enough of that every year (not saying that im not thankful)

I believe you should get practical or functional things as presents, so here goes:

TECHNIE STUFFS:

- PC (i really like to own a very gd PC by this year.need to work on both platforms Mac and PC)

-

or better still



in another words, MP3 Player as long as its Mac compatible

- An external hard drive with casing and cooling fan inside, minimum 80GB (again Mac compatible)

-
Yups i yearn for this also, my mrt and bus ride will never be the same again (hahaa)

- A Toshiba satelite or Powerbook laptop

- A tablet (for graphical or editing use, again Mac compatible)

- Final Cut Pro software (Original)

*Again most stuff have to be Mac compatible because im using a Mac unless someone is generous enough to present me with a very excellent PC( pls do consult me if u intend to get me a PC)

IDEAL MICELLANEOUS GIFTS

- LIZ CLAIRBORNE OR MONET dazzilng, dangling earrings ( most of them are to-die-for kind at Seiyu bugis junction,pls consult elfy)

-
The scent from Elizabeth Arden has captivated me and the fact that in comes in a very attractive packaging (purple no less!!!!)

-
Been eyeing this for a few months (right kin su?), totally stylish

- Bobbi Brown make-up set, been dying to have something from there but then im a pauper :(

- DVD'S!!!!!!!!! oh espcially those collectibles ones!!! (*oh pls do consult me first and i give you another list of this!)

-
I fall instantly for the urban scent, i loike it alot!!

- or perhaps maybe just get me vouchers from this stores? and i get my own gifts without you guys having a hard time thinking?



+++++++++++++

So there! 2weeks more to hunt them dwn!

Hahaa but seriously guys, judging from the list, i think its ridiculous all the gifts above mention are gonna burnt your pocket hole! The reason i have put inexpensive things above its because i do not want to bother much about the gifts (though im serious abt the photo frames!), i just want to be surrounded by people i care for most and i could not ask for more.. though these are the things i want its not really priority right now at least, i'll earn it someday by myself

But hey if u guys insist, i aint complaining!!! hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home