Saturday, July 02, 2005

Such great friends i have :)

Thank you Faris for your recent entry 'Ode to My Good Friend'..

A very sweet gesture and i hope you mean what you wrote ;)
But really, a friend is a friend who should stay around beyond true love, so our friendship stops after i found my soulmate..?

Heh sorry, you know i love teasing you..

Therefore, likewise this entry is dedicated to you also
To a guy who admits he's a 'Klutz' !

*Psst i have a confession to make, im a klutz too! i guess a few of my close friends are nodding their head when they read this,im actually (finally) proclaiming myself as one

So Faris, if you say that 'i'll make your frown turn upside down'
I in return 'will make your tears of sorrow into tears of joy'
How's that..?
(honestly i have no idea what that means, just take it Lis has said something deep heehee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home