Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dearest Best Friend,

When i saw you online, my heart skips a beat, i was holding back hoping that maybe you would said hello. But yes, i gave up. I put my pride aside, its been going on too long this tirade. And also, i miss you so much.

Im glad i said Hello, holding my breath that you would response. You do not know how happy i was when you said Hi, and i wanted to keep the conversation going so that you would not go offline so soon. Unravelling the doubts between us made me felt better, a huge relief after a few months i was pondering with a lot of conclusions. You know how much i detest having assumptions on someone. And i hate myself sometimes, because some of the conclusions were negative. Besides that, i was so worried about you. Blame it on my gut feeling.

There were desperate times, when i wanted to go over your place especially when the silence became unbearable. Unfortunately, i was caught up with work. My bad, no matter how busy i was i should really really have been more persistent, but then again, you know me well enough, that i wasn't keen on giving in this time. I was stubborn. Then again you should know, as quickly as i put up my defenses, its the same how quickly i realise maybe i was being too unreasonable, especially when i know that you are going through a tough time.

After finding out, more or less, what happen, i felt so guilty.
I cant begin to say much, somehow no words of mine can measure up to make you a million times better. You are so numb to hear all those advises over and over again.
I dont blame you. But all i ask for this time, dont shut us away from your life.
We've been friends for too long. Risking this friendship is a huge deal for me.
Let's pull through this together..? Can we..?

We'll catch up soon..?
We'll embrace each other and seek solace together like we used too?
And after that we laugh silly at ourselves over how naive and corny we can be?
Im counting on you to make it happen because im so so looking forward to see you again..

Love
Your best friend

P/S: Babe, im sorry and im glad we sort things out in a way. In the mean time before we get reunited, take care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home