Thursday, March 30, 2006

To Miss Su, i enjoyed last night very much, i didnt know you miss me a lot ;)..
I like the smile on your face when you saw me, i missed your giggles (still cant beat mine bitch hehe), i love every sip of my iced milo from Mac'D which you paid for (though it wasnt neccessary,i cant believe you rejected my cash!next time my turn!), i relished on the fact that we can still talk so much crap,i rejoice with excitement on our May trip together(*hint = ERS means we get to spend a bit!), and most of all i really sincerely thought our parting hug was the best thing that happened yesterday (was that tears in your eyes i saw?)..

Thank you, thank you for your time on such short notice on a late night..We shall again babe..we shall ;)

++++++++++

And about another friend,oh make that best friend,her birthday is coming up.. i thought i had it all planned out with the other best friend, a surprise for her after she comes back from her trip but no, she always surprises me back when she nonchalantly told me the trip was off and instead she opted for a night spend with her friends this sunday!

Talk about bad timing! i actually beforehand invited the rest of the gang for the surprise so imagine my panic state!Mission aborted instantly..
So for the past few days ive been pulling my hair over what to get her! Since she's a very special person in my life i wanted to get her something meaningful and practical, its hard okay to crack the brain for her..that was until just now, and i cant stop smiling and feel im the most smartest ass and Baidah too heh..it was spontaneous actually and the idea started to flow from there! i Although my initial big surprise backfired, i believe this intimate surprise by yours truly and baidah will be the perfect gift(s) after all!

I simply cant wait for that look on her face :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home