Monday, June 26, 2006

Just like my nick in msn, yes im in a state of euphoria :)
No no nothing major has yet to happen in my life.
Its just the simple things of daily occurance in my life that led to this state of well being.

Of late i get to spend plenty of ample time with my family, multiple trips to Mustafa on a spending binge (yes the amazing things you can find there), nenek had finally decided to reside with my family permanently, mama has been baby sitting my favourite nephew which we do not mind at all since we always anticipate his presence here in our house.

Other then this, ive managed to send my last batch of cloth to my tailor in JB.
Im so excited and simply cannot wait for the outcome, i hope it will look as good as i have imagined!

Furthermore, although some people who know me well enough will be pleasantly surprise but the thing is Lis has finally start working out y'all!! Hah! I know i know, yes my detestation towards exercising and going for intense jogging still stands, i loathe how much it made feel exhausted after the whole thing ended. But thanks to Rajan he's been training me and very serious about it (another reason why i cannot be a slacker, friend or no friend). And if you wonder why the sudden determination, its all due to the recent series of incident of me falling (i mean literally not subjectively), and the obvious reason i need to lose some weight and toned several areas of my body. Not too worry im not keen on being skinny to the bones and all but as long as i reach my ideal weight and still maintain my curves (hehe ehem) then im all good la.

What else..?

Well at the same time im learning to slowly love myself more, thus this has been the number 1 reason of me being in a state of euphoria. For too long, i've neglected myself, just too busy caring too much for other people, not that i regret any of it. But i realised that at the end of the day, you have to prioritise yourself sometimes,i learnt that caring too much for other people can be hazardous to your emotional needs. It was a fault i overlooked. I forgot how it feels to be just me sometimes. I forgot what my needs was. So now, im just contented being attached to myself. It can be hard at times but at least it felt great to discover myself all over again. Things like singing to myself silly in front of the mirror, dolling myself up for nothing, laughing myself senseless had never been so much fun before! It felt like redeeming my inner self back :)

And you know what? It felt great :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home