Monday, June 12, 2006

As im moving and looking forward to new things in my life..

I cant help that once in awhile i recalled that i lost something precious to me..

It still haunts me sometimes that how something precious like that could just disappeared as if it never existed before..

It pains me too when sometimes the thoughts were reminded of all the precious time..

And when each time that happens, i shook off all the remnants memories that i had with this precious before it reaches to the heart and start pinning for its presence again.

If only there is no such thing as bittersweet memories..
Because although how wonderful these maybe, it doesnt change that it is one of
the things that is affecting the will of moving forward and instead it created a sickening craving for something that is already a past..


I digress that albeit all these, you had once been someone precious in my life.
No it wasnt just 'a something'..
As much as you will be a thorn in my memory cells all due to 'the hurt that we went through' nevertheless im thankful that once upon a time you were the one that defined my absolute contentment for everything that was loveliness and therefore you will always have a special place in my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home