Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Im not feeling well again, having the dreaded flu, cough and the throat feels like sand paper and as well as major migrane. If that is not already bad, im limping as well..
Yup amazing combination aint it! The limping was due to a fall i had last Sunday, a very bad one at it as well as it was another humiliating encounter to add to my 'lis-is-a-klutz' list, tsk tsk..so i hit a nerve on my knee during the fall, the excruciating pain had lessen since last sunday of course since mama had brought me to this old lady who's gifted and still witty i should say for woman who is already almost past a century not to mention that she's half blind to massage my injury.


Oh well besides my own health sucks right now everything else seems to be on the bright side..hehe oh not that im falling 'yet' or anything hehe..



Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home