Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey You 'Righteous' One ;)

This is nothing but a thank you note from me to you.

After a long drought of relentless sadness and hatred
I never thought that i could have so much fun like this again

Strange how i was determined not to be swayed by charming men
But no you are nothing of the charming sort
You are the prata kosong, the teh-o ice limau, the white rice,
Above all you define Simplicity but with much masculinity
And how can i forget the feminine side of you that is oh-so-adorable (no joke hehe)

I suppose this simplicity and your penchant for curiousity is what has been the
root of all the endless topics and wonderful conversations.

Therefore im so thankful for this new friendship. Thank you especially because i have not been able to laugh so hard with someone for quite awhile. Well despite the coarse voice and the disgusting snorting i made with my nose, you my 'righteous' friend have tolerated quite well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home