Monday, August 21, 2006

While all of you are whining about Monday blues, it is the total opposite for me.
My monday today feels like sunday!
Since it had been a long week, im just thankful that i can have my rest today.
Suddenly 8 hours of sleep became a luxury that ive been starving for. Not only that, but ive been feeling unwell too, cough and flu again.

It has been for a few days, but my cough has not gone down yet. Its the dry kind, when your throat will feel super itchy and you will cough till you swear that your throat will split into two. Sunday was the worst of it all, not sleeping the entire night on Saturday because by the time i reached home it was almost 2 in the morning and it was pointless to go and sleep since i got to wake up again at 5am for the day's filming. Yups i forgo it,although i need my dosage of shut-eye moment i could not risk it, for definitely im too tired to wake up on time.

Heh and at the end of my Sunday i was so excited at the prospect that Monday is sorta a free day for me, i actually pampered myself a tad bit before heading home. Obviously, i still had some magical strength in me to do some shopping! Amazing indeed, when initially all i wanted to do was head home as my whole body was aching but i was just glad that the shoot ended way early then expected. It was good to de-stress all by myself, i was happy that i went home with good cheap(!) buys and had an early night by the way!

And today i felt so loved! I miss my mama! It was just endearing today to company her at home, not only she told me to get as much rest as possible but she cooked for me chicken porridge,which is what i needed and no one else can make good porridge except for my mama (for my own tastebud anyway). Darn i can get homesick especially when i miss my mama's cooking. The Dad too has been giving me extra TLC, buying me cough syrups and all, showing his concern, heh my dad gets paranoid if anyone at home falls sick. So tonight, i got another 8 hours of sleep to spare (or more), tomorrow's schedule is up to me but im looking forward for the evening part!

I got a pair of complimentary tickets to watch this at the picturehouse



But high chances that Mr LMT decides that he cant wait to watch this



What will it be? Well i'll let you know .. Either way i do not mind since the complimentary tickets are usable until film runs end.

Ok im getting another one of my cough fits, urrghh! Let me go and nurse this, oh gosh..here it goes again...*coughhh,coughhhhh*!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home