Monday, December 11, 2006

The beautiful couple tied the knot





The cutest thing with the prettiest natural curls i would kill for and this 4 year old young lady, she speaks with a maturity of a 20 year old woman. Very the Chilli Padi!



Aunts and cousins, jumped in the wagon for the added excitement as we all get our own stamped of henna on our hands, heh yes including mine too



To see the wedding cake that materialise at the very last minute,since I had the task of choosing the cake (oh i love this task!),a simple design for personal touch by yours truly, turned out pretty well much more then i had expected



The wedding reception on Sunday was madness (!)




My little Tasha came,I had to restrain myself from biting and canoodling all over her



My favourite little tykes dropped by too!



All these over the weekend, the tension and everything, even mama feels like it's her own daughter wedding.. We all are really exhausted, no kidding

I wish i have more flattering photos from the wedding but i barely hold on to the camera, ill just have to wait if i can get hold of the other photos from my other cousins..

For now, i think i am fallin sick pretty soon




Cant you tell from the very visible eyebags?

And with this much love shown over the weekend, i cannot stop humming to Nat King Cole tune,

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you

So fun! I love the song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home