Saturday, December 16, 2006

We've been busy being adults lately, but thanks to them it felt great to cut some slack, loosen up and be merry





I forgot how sensitive my funny bones were, i laughed like i never laughed in weeks, the child in me came out to play, to be oblivious and carefree was just the remedy!

I have slews of photos here, nothing much to be said since im not good with words of late













































This is the longest photos entry ever, and these are only half of the photos taken on that night. I could not help but be reminded of how much fun i had whenever i looked at every each of them.

We all needed this didn't we? To have each other amidst other things that is sucking the life out of us.. I cant wait for the ice-skating feat that we are planning, hopefully after Mr Fai comes back from his holiday trips yang tak sudah-sudah tu ok?



And yes in case you are wondering, i did something to my hair ;)


++++++++++++++

I have not yet watch the movie, but i know im going to love it. I feel all fuzzy and warm just by looking at the poster

And Im not so sure the person who i asked to watch it with me still wants to go or might have even watch it already ;), Oh wells ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home