Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Im loving the weather tonight, it feels all cosy and cool in my room
Especially since i just had my shower and a mug of steaming coffee by my side to keep my body warm..Just what i need after a long day,and the rain has not subside yet..

By the way, i had a lot of fun at work today! Well ok, only for the early part of the day. It was so exhilarating to be on a boat at 10 in the morning with the grey sky threatening to fall at any moment, the wind blowing your hair as the boat catches up on its speed and the chill biting your skin. We had wakeboarding to shoot and i think the sport is just so exciting once you get the hang of it! Maybe it will be a great activity to indulge once in a while if you feel like doing something different to fill up the void of not knowing what else to do. I love the experience.

Returned to the office after that and slog my way through all the paperworks,ended quite late in the evening and only to discover that it was raining heavily outside. I contemplated to return to the office and borrow an umbrella but the thought of climbing 3 floors up was so unwelcoming. Ran my way out to the shelter to get a taxi, although i knew there will not be any around especially in this weather. Waited for almost 20mins, until a pretty chinese lady came to share the shelter with me. It would have been more pleasing if she had been a cute guy who strikes the conversation with me, teeheeheh..And when i almost gave up and decide to call a taxi, my eyes lighted up when i saw the glowing blue light on top of the vehicle! Invited the lady to share the taxi with me, since i assured her it will take another while before another one will come by,so there funny how you meet strangers and became friends immediately? i alighted first and we bid each other with 'see you around soon'.. Met up with Baidah, had a good spot at Ya Kun by the glass window as the rain trickled down the panes, talked for quite a bit as she sipped her tea while i was taking comfort in my coffee,taking our moment and gather our thoughts before we head back..

I remembered to appreciate the simple things in life today that we tend to forget when we all are busy. Adapting to a lot of new things each day can be tedious, oh why am i boring you out with all these silly metaphors heh.. Looks like the rain not going to stop anytime soon here.. I would love to surrender myself to my bed but excuse myself while i had to do some work which i brought home, yes i brought work home..sigh..hence the mug of coffee here to accompany me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home