Sunday, November 26, 2006

This week has passed by painfully slow, although work had been crazy the past few days. It's no complain really, i like it when work keeps me preoccupied most of the time and i love it when by the time i got home i feel all exhausted, my bed is where i seek my solace :)

Albeit, one of the days this week i got to squeeze a few hours and spend it with
the bestie, and finally (finally!) caught Step-Up, yes now i fully understand why miss su and miss kin could not stop gushing about the movie!



That guy is hot stuff! I was practically moaning, and could stop myself from grinning each time he smiles and his sexy dimples! Phew! The movie of course was great, i love how their dance was choreograph and i was grooving to the soundtracks from the movie (and im enjoying it now as well ehem ehem!) The current song in my blog is also from the soundtrack, my favourite scene too! Whereby they were dancing during the sunset, my god! It was beautiful (in terms of cinematography too)! And i have already added that as in the dancing during the sunset to my own-couple-to-do long list with my boyfriend in the future and i dont bloody care if he dance like a duck..sigh..

Anyways,i love my day last friday, i cannot believe i smile back at a cute guy who was at a sidewalk cafe! Hahaha! Oh lordy! The words were 'smile back' ok! How can that fleeting second gave you the butterfly effect in the tummy? He was in one of my favourite outfit , shirt folded to the elbow with bermudas, kinda sexy! Just don't ask me why! I just like it! What got into me i simply do not know, normally i would just looked away or looked down, yes i am SHY people!!! Yes you you you and you! I am really shy la tu lah kau orang dah kenal sangat dengan aku kan tapi memang betol ok aku memang shy orang nye!ehehehee..

Oh that was when i was on the way to Sports & Fitness Expo at Suntec. I went recce at the place with my collegue, heh a good reason to turn up late to the office! But i enjoyed myself over there, it felt different when you have the 'media' tag on you, not bragging or anything like that, anyways i seldom talk about what i really do, but yeah people were awfully nice, you dont have to queue for the goodie bag, and best skali you got to enjoy the reception! The expo is being held for 3 days and if you are a sports freak hop down, tomorrow is the last day.

My highlight of during my time there was when i had my eyes consulted at The Lasik Surgery Clinic, one of my reasons why i was looking forward to the expo. If you could recall a few entries back how phobic i can get when i forget to bring my glasses, i thought it would be wonderful if i can get these eyes fixed and i can no longer need them. It was quite cool as they checked my eyes especially when they put eyedrops to my eyes which made them feel numb so that they can use this machine which had a needle-like pen that touches the surface of your eyes. Yes it's cool because i really felt my eyes went numb! After the consultation with another free appointment made next month at Paragon, i realised that i shall put this onhold i mean hello! Its $1380 PER EYE ok!!! It nearly made my eyeballs popped out!

Takpelah, i'll just stay content and look like a geek with my glasses on, i shall not be taken in with what the lady said 'oh you have such beautiful eyes, im sure you will look better without them'..Im sure she will have to say that quite a lot for the 3 days,heh..

Alright, shall stop my entry here before it gets more lengthy. I have an early day tomorrow and i am looking forward to tomorrow's evening, will let you guys know the outcome soon ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home