Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not many people know this but Lis has been behind the steering wheel lately.
Yeps, i have been taking my practical lessons. Although to some this may not be a huge deal but to those who knows me very well,im sure will be stun and 'how come you didnt tell me?' formed on their lips. Heh it's no big deal that is why i've been keeping mumed unless you ask.

If you have read my past entries, some of you will realised my fear of driving. The thing is, i want to be able to drive but due to certain incidents im not so sure if im cut for it. Even my mama has her doubts still. The first time i had my practical lesson, i wanted to turn back because i wasnt sure if i could master enough courage just to sit behind the wheels let alone start the engine. I was smiling and listening intently to whatever my instructor was telling me, nodding at almost every info. But the moment he said 'ok now you sit here, i sit the passenger side', i cursed! Wtf like seriously, its my first lesson and this old man trust this girl who never drove a car before to drive?? Who am i kidding right? Paid SO much of course they will thrust me into the driver's seat on your first lesson. I was just in denial, heh..

Now im getting the hang of it, in fact i cant wait to go for my lessons each week! I still tremble but the moment the engine roared to life, my focus mode was at it's highest.It does feels good to conquer your fear. Although mama made me laughed when she asked if i hit the car into anything, so you see she is more worried if i harm the vehicle rather then i get hurt.

Anyways, now that i have some experience of being able to drive i guess it's ok to survey the kind of wheels i would like to own eventually.. Insyallah.. Im working towards that goal for 2007, so exciting! Tapi of course la kan ikut kemampuan, im not a tychoon's daughter you know..heh

I do not wish to own any fancy cars, i prefer man to drive them and make it look sexy. As i mentioned before i love bulky cars with a beautiful structure (and do even think about bulky men eh LMT), like the SUV. But of course i am a practical person, price has to be reasonable and the vehicle look stylish to suit me.

Part of why i love going to work is because i love drooling the many types of vehicle
that is parked. Ive been eyeing these few babies







Then again i have to marry a 'Datuk' to afford these babies above

Im content to drive these..


Especially my current favs below..




Honda Jazz in Pink!! Faints!!!sigh..


My ultimate automobile, the toyota rush!

But hold your thoughts, and assume 'here is another superficial bitch'.

Trust me, i am at a point where i want this license not because i want to flaunt it.
If that was the sole reason i would have passed 4 years back. I need this for my survival skills. If i want to keep working in this industry, my driving license is very essential and my other priority is, i want to be able to drive for my family. I want to send and fetch my dad from work. I want to be able to ease mama's burden by sending her to her weekly jb trips and let her shop to her hearts content without worrying if she can manage to carry everything back. I want to fetch my sister from school so that she will not give excuses as to why she's home late. These are the simple pleasures that drove me to toughen myself up and obtain the license. I thought to myself 'if so many millions of people can do it,why cant i?'.. it work wonders i tell you ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home