Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm beginning to feel that im turnin into such a bore!
Going out and brighten up my social life doesnt seem so exciting anymore.
Excuse me if i had been refusing your invitations,
Work has been draining me out, and at the end of the week i opted to stay home and unwind myself my way..heh whatever that is!

Believe it or not it's been months since i stepped into orchard rd. And the last
week which i happened to pass by the road there, i was amazed at all the decorations that has been hung up for christmas, and seeing the buzz of activities and the word 'SALE' being scattered around. So far my gallivanting ways has been limited to vivocity only, sad aint it!

Buts buts,i dont think im grumbling much..
Last Saturday was wonderful when my bestie came over, and a surprise visit from my fav boy rayyan! It's been weeks since i last saw him! I miss him loads,so much so till i dreamt about him. Nothing beats hugging that little boy and taking in his scent,kissing his cherubic cheeks,and the ulimate euphoria was watching his 'new' antics which made me laugh senseless. This boy is magic i tell you, he heals away all my exhaustion and unhappiness instantly!

At the same time, Lord of The Rings, The return of the King is being shown on tv!
Another reason to have me glued to my home! Heh im really sorry baidah but i have to refuse your invitation this evening! Although i have watched this movie many many times, im intent to finish my work early and head straight home after that to catch the PART 2 liao!!! Haiizz, i need my dosage of drooling over Aragorn and well the final battle tonight is the highlight of the movie and the one that made him look oh-so-sexay!

Alritey! I have to scoot now and head to work, good day to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home