Monday, February 19, 2007

Our final filming day for our project was at Ubin..Very interesting, being it my first time to the island. Yes i know,i am that hopeless i have not been to Ubin the whole 22 years of my life.
I heard wonderful stories from people who had been there and also spooky tales. The spooky tales was what held me back from the island but you know what, I went to a part of Ubin that those spooky tales were far from my mind! The place was so serene and beautiful. The laidback ambience was so captivating during almost sunset that we had a hard time stepping off the island and back to the cosmo shore..



MCC, Ubin resort is a very nice place.. I would hold a bbq event or gathering there anytime if i were to choose any other coastal beach in Singapore.. Ubin is like away from Singapore but near!







Anyways, the production crew had our wrap up dinner that night as well. Its funny how i can get emotional with a team each time a project finishes up :), haizz i sure gonna miss all the bonding and bouts of laughter that we always always never fail to have! Working for this project certainly change my perception over some issues, and i am so happy to come out from this one enlightened, as well as gain a couple of mentors whom i am so grateful to for showing me the ropes whilst working..






Hmmm..one thing i also like after coming back from Ubin was how nice my skin looks tanned.. heh shall monotone all my skin for another secluded session next weekend i hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home