Friday, August 10, 2007

NDP'O7 was FUN..

I am impressed with the lightings. One thing missing from the great performance put up by the school kids and different organizations was the narrative voice over that did not accompanied them like the previous years. I am sure viewers at home has a better understanding the meaning of each item performed and the formations displayed because we over there just had to rely on the big screen to read the text followed by random graphics. Too bad they did not pumped in the live telecast as it was shown to homes to the spectators there. It was quite mundane since we were quite lost and bored for awhile.

But of course fireworks was the highlight of the parade! My favourite was no doubt the military vehicles and machines being showcase,it was spectacular!



Anyways we took hordes of photos and i shall elaborate about the parade soonest once i get my hands on the photos by kak sally, sha and hopefully kak mas! I took some shots from my mobile and its quite nice except the quality is grainy.

(I need a new camera! Rajan just tempt me yesterday to get me to invest on a dslr after he saw some of my humble shots in my laptop. I miss photography ya know.. He made me want to consider doing it as a serious hobby, I would love too, eventually. Unless of course Mr LMT would be kind hearted enough to let me play with his Salina can??)

*********

So right now, although my day was splendid I am currently limping :(

Ok this klutz fall down the stairs early in the day when she left the house for the parade. The fall was painful but I willed myself and made myself walk thinking it wont affect so much. I didn't feel the pain at all after that until on my way back home the throbbing tingle in my ankle was suddenly so overwhelming, and i didn't realised it had ballooned up to this



I know its ugly and swollen...and its hurtful.

This got me thinking.. I have work tomorrow, and the thought of limping to work is not pleasant at all. Dad insisted I have to go urut but I seriously cannot not go to work.

Saturday I am going for the Rock Live concert, and Sunday I have a good friend's wedding to attend. On top of having to work both days.

With so much walking needed to be done I dont know if this will get worst, I hope the asam my mama bandaged me up with will tone down the ugly bulge.. All the fun and now I cant even walk properly.

A blur queen will always be a blur queen.. sakit tau... Cant even spin around at all, i foresee myself to be cranky the next few days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home