Monday, November 05, 2007

Meeting Elfy last Sat was what I needed, a mellow down night affair.
Did a lot of catching up while she was cooking dinner, stories after stories with her boyfriend Syed joining us a little bit later..
Some that triggered anger, some tears, and quite a lot of giggles as we 'usik' each other, heh we have a habit of teasing each other. Sadly Baidah wasnt able to join us last minute but you are forgiven, we'll meet each other soon ok? Both of us misses you dreadfully..

Ended the night with a pleasant surprise from Syed, who was sweet enough to offer a ride back all the way from Tampines to Marsiling, in his barely a day old Red Honda Stream to which Elfy let out a shocking gasped when she was a bit puzzled where did his black mobile gone too.. Haha I couldn't help but was touched by Syed's romantic gesture to surprise his girlfriend. But being Elfy, she recovered as quickly looking not so impressed at all.

We parted ways with deep hugs and kisses whispering to each other we shall meet soon.

And yesterday, was considered the third time I went out with the family for Raya visiting. Haha yes almost 'basi'. The dad had to join us later after his work so all his favourite ladies had a head start, met mama and the sister after I finished my work routine on Sunday and save some journey time by getting a lift from Mr Fadly.


With Mama

I believe this shall be our last round of visitings unless the invitations of open houses will stop coming in! After the last house we went yesterday I just had to beg mama to visit a boy I have been missing so much..


He lights me up instantly! My god the boy as grown I tell you, I could no longer carry him in one swift motion! He talks a lot too, geramnye! I shall treat him a visit to the Zoo very soon since he was pestering it from me yesterday..

Oh but Rayyan is not the only boy I have been 'geraming' with lately! I had a hard time keeping my hands off Zynedine (did i spell it correctly kak lini?heh)! So adorable until cannot tahan!











Ms Lini your son makes us ladies look so extra good!!



With the mother herself, my other favourite person!




1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Our Group said…

    hi, blog-jumped to your blog and saw your music player tat launches from your ripway. got a qns for u on the format, so you can either reply to my email fishead_curry@hotmail.com or just get back to your comment page. just wanna knw hw you convert to .m4a

     

Post a Comment

<< Home