Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I materialize my promise to mama by accompanying her to JB today. The lioness wanted to survey baju for the younger sister. It was a worthwhile trip actually because today it finally hit me that Eid will be in a couple of weeks time!

Although I had been listening to Hari Raya songs even before fasting month for work purposes it beats listening to it when you are shopping for the occassion. Even mama felt the same way.. Anyhoos I saw a few pieces which I think might suit the sister heh and at the same time I saw a few that the older sister (ahem myself) will fit nicely into.. Cant wait for the second trip soon, it gets more exciting after you purchase the bajus and whatnots..

Which reminds me I need a checklist... There is so many things to get, sigh...

Ouh i bought Love is Cinta, i wasnt expecting it to be a good one especially after Heart was a letdown... But it is good, the plot was surreal but who cares when I need a good cry, I was touched.

Alright this rant is just random because I made a mistake by drinking black coffee and now im having trouble getting to sleep..........

But even if it takes me to count a million sheeps i better force myself to take a few hours of eyeshut cant believe my off day ended so soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home