Thursday, September 27, 2007

This morning was incredible isnt it? Absolutely love the cool weather.. I was of course as usual half asleep on the way to work, decked out in only my jeans and plain tshirt. It was one of those days when I feel great just being plain.

Then who could have thought I bumped into a familiar face in the MRT? I purposely nudged her knowing fully well it will annoy her. True enough it did, it took her awhile to recognise me.. Yes its the new haircut babe.. This shows how long we have not been catching up (physically) despite the frequent smses, emails (this I like, macam feeling You've Got Mail kan? but then its you la most of the time who's always so on when it comes to sending emails?!) and calls pestering we all should meet up soon in between all the the bitchy goss and latest updates you have to share with me !

And so we will, this Saturday!

Its your birthday, let's honour that and have a bit of decent fun shall we? Albeit this being Ramadan and all, I promise it's all PG.

Most importantly, I cant wait to see same old familiar faces to put me at ease.. Missing people is excruciating task I tell you :)


p/s: i have the tendency to groove everytime i listen to this catchy song.. the chorus so infectious ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home