Tuesday, February 26, 2008

As of right now, I am still at work packaging the final episode for the season of S Trek. (Time - 3.46am)

I never actually disclose elaborately what kind of projects I am working on as I do not deem it was necessary for everyone to know but today I am making an exception because of the faith and much hope I have for this programme.

Then again I am not so sure if any of you, be it my friends or you silent readers had ever catch the show on TV. It was shown every Tuesday, 10.30pm on Suria Channel. It had made it's debut on the 4th of Dec last year. In fact this is the second season :)

So for those who don't know, S Trek is actually an info-ed sports programme. It is the only sports programme on Suria to be specific.

++++++++++++++++

Time Update: 9.05

I wanted to write more but I just lost it. Reached home and in dire need to sleep.

But I urge you all to watch S TREK tonight. Last episode and the content is exciting! YOG y'all!

I mean it's not everyday I do self promo for the programmes which I worked on you know ;)

And it's my baby. More about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home