Wednesday, December 26, 2007

'Lis, u r the only person we can never forget apart from our family...'

Rajan and Durai have already flew off to Brazil. It still kills me that they went without me. Sigh..thus with those words said, the jealousy has simmered down quite a bit.

Those 2 man need the trip after all, they have been working their ass off throughout the year.. So other then me wishing them to have a lot of fun and also a lot of mind blowing sex,heh yes I literally said that the boys took my words and promise they will behave themselves.. I just hope they dont attract hot gay men because they have the magnetism to somehow get the attention. If that happens I made them promise me back to share every single details plus only explicit photos allowed..

They are coming back on the 8th, those boys will be missed.. ouh Rajan also agreed to spread the word to all gorgeous men in Brazil nice and sweet things about me but I have to do the same while I am in KL.. So KL, the 2 boys are out to conquer Brazil or so they think..heh

Speaking of which, I am updating this from all the way in KL in my hotel room. It is really convenient when you have free access to Internet. I brought my laptop since as of now I'm still working from here.. The parents have went out to Jalan Masjid India to spend. Good luck to the dad who has to tolerate the lioness. She will surely take awhile before she thinks there is nothing much else to shop there.

I have not done any damage to my pocket yet. I bought a few clothes yesterday but nothing much appeals to me yet. The shopping crowd here scares me. Today I feel better (im not feeling well by the way), and the spending urge is slowly kicking in. Sales are everywhere here in Kuala Lumpur, so many sales its no wonder why I still have a hard time to decide what I should buy. I came here with a strategy. To spend my money wisely, and so far it works. But with so many temptations the beast in me will be unleash later today, crowds or no crowds.

See this is what happens when you have a woman who has been deprived from shopping for the last few months ;)

Laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home