Friday, December 28, 2007

In a blink of an eye, I am already back home in the comfort of my own room.

To summarize my short trip, KL was a breather. To escape for awhile and soak into a different atmosphere is refreshing. This was not my first time visiting the city but nonetheless what I enjoyed most was the coach ride to and fro. Then again it has always been like that for me.

To watch the never ending plantations,
The small villages in existence, a rare sight of cows and goats,
And pretty much everything else that we passed by will always intrigue my interest.
For once in awhile, the eyes was taken in by a different scenarios. Due to this my mind became lighter and clearer, knowing that I am miles away from home. Before I know it I start to wonder and reflect situations in my life.

Anywayssss...

Moving on, I feel like bragging about my shopping purchases spent in KL,hehee

- 5 Footwears; these are 3 pairs of really nice flats, 1 pair of sandals and 1 pair of thong slippers
- a few tops, formal looking tops, some nice pants and most importantly I got myself a really pretty dress! Which my mama picked by the way.
- some accessories

and my favourite item coincidentally was the last item I bought which will also be my current muse is a very stylish looking MIU MIU Bag!! Love it! I am quite surprise I managed to buy what I had set out to get, no regrets in all the things I got myself. The taste of satisfaction is wonderful and my appetite for retail therapy has been greatly appease!

Family's happy and I am happy. Now back to work again, new year's gonna come in a few days time. Cant believe this year went by quickly...

p/s: Saw a very attractive man in KL, one that made me float instead of walk. I was gushing all the way back to the hotel about him with mama since she saw him too. Apparently mama said he turned to look at me twice, and me obviously being me I don't usually like to stare at good looking man for long. My hyperventilating overwhelms me, hence why. Darn I should have held longer to the eye contact. It was very movie like, I was laughing with my sister as we went down the escalator and he was laughing his head back at the same time,you might not get the gist here but there was this electricity I felt which went all the way down to my spine. It tingles. Sigh.. Oh well, what can I do, heh I felt I was looking shabby after shopping, nothing about me was attractive at that moment. Prolly he thought the same thing and had to look twice??

Haha alright this is rather a long p/s, I shall stop here for now :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Can you tell me how we got in this situation,
I can’t seem to get you off my mind,
all these ups and downs,
they trip up our good intentions,
nobody said this was easy ride.

After all we’re only human,
always fighting what we’re feeling,
hurt instead of healing,
after all we’re only human,
is there any other reason why we stay instead of leavin’ after all

Can we get back to the point of this conversation,

when we saw things through each others eyes,
cause now all I see is ruin and devastation,
we all need some place we can hide inside and

After all we’re only human,
always fighting what we’re feeling,
hurt instead of healing,
after all we’re only human,
is there any other reason why we stay instead of leavin’

I’m smart enough to know,
that life goes by,
and it leaves a trail of broken bones behind,
if you feel I’m letting go,
just give me time,
I’ll come running to your side,

Can you tell me how we got in this situation,
I can’t seem to get you off my mind cause

After all we’re only human,
always fighting what we’re feeling,
hurt instead of healing,
after all we’re only human,
is there any other reason why we stay instead of leavin’"
~Human By Jon Mclaughlin~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home