Saturday, January 19, 2008

My sincere apologies to Shidah who I am very sure was in constant agony every time you came here and expect an update. I assure you, there were so many instances I was in the spur of the moment gearing up to pen down my most random thoughts besides wanting to do the usual updates here.

So let's do this quickly before I fall weak into the arms of exhaustion once again.

Every time I came back from meeting my girlfriends, I feel rejuvenated. I think all girlfriends have some sort of super magical powers to make us feel that way. Must be due to all the chaos that came with it. Chaos filled with so much chortling and silly bantering. The in betweens of following up with each other's daily soap operas compressed into 4 hours. We shared past experiences, consoled one dear friend who is fresh from a break up, exchange future plans, we talked dirty (!!), deliberating each other's worries, expressing our skeptical towards men behavior, and then the all interesting scenario when we saw the 'ex' belonging to one of us walking pass by which resulted her getting heart palpitations. He is one jerk we are all glad she got rid off. Heh.

All these done over at the Airport, we indulged ourselves with all things ocean from fish and co, and then proceed to satisfy our sweet tooth with cakes and caffein
e.

One was missing in action due to unforseen circumstances but I agree with you Shidah, the least we could do is to meet up once in awhile like this. Not only to keep each other sane but to let ourselves know that it's friends like these which makes it our defining moments :)



p/s: Yaya I know that high chances you are reading these, I just want you to know how delighted I was to meet you in awhile. You are you all over again, let's say you are always the 'Phoebe' in our gang. The quirky one with the most interesting random accidents which will have us all howling with laughter. I adore you. You are strong and you will heal. Have faith :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home