Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am still awake at this hour just because I cannot afford to go to sleep and have to be awake again in 2 hours time.. Sigh, one of those days I simply do not look forward working on a Sunday.

Having spent a lovely time in JB the entire whole of Saturday, oh wait let me correct that! An entire whole of Saturday and an early part of Sunday with a wonderful bunch of people was time well spent in a while.. Did so many things, had so much fun and I got to watch a movie! An activity which I refer to as a luxury these days. Not in terms of cost but more like it's been awhile since I went out and watch movies very often. I remembered how I used to watch like 4 movies in a week.

'I am Legend' is good. Well Will Smith look good enough to eat.. hehe

Ok this is seriously me talking nonsense with my structure of sentences will make any english teacher cry blood because I am trying my very very very best to not fall asleep!!

I really could not wait for Christmas day to come!!!

Two more day Lis just Two more days.. Hang In there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home