Monday, March 10, 2008

Daily Single's Love (Cancer)
March 10, 2008

The pieces aren't adding up, and you're beginning to get suspicious.
Before you react emotionally, give the other person a chance to speak.
The truth might be far less juicy than the story you've imagined.

This was extracted out from my LoveScope Application in Friendster. I didn't realised I had actually added this to my profile.

Anyways the prediction is a bit spooky, somehow this may apply to a current situation. Funny how we are talking again to each other, and the last 2 lines above was what he said of me. I have not heard his full explaination yet albeit he promised he will soon. It's not anything because we never had anything in the first place. A very complicated matter I must say. I cannot define it myself.

Bottomline is, sometimes I decide with my heart instead with my head. And it would usually proved that my gut feeling was right. Then again I could be wrong this time? All I hate was not being told the whole truth and being lied at. Evading what happened does not make two wrongs right. I bet this sounds familiar to him.

Ok he might be reading this but whatever.. The irony of horoscopes I tell you. That's all, nothing else. I forget about this when I wake up later. Haha, Monday blues is a bigger matter then this alright bluerghh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home