Tuesday, December 16, 2008


It has been a whirlwind week and it's not even over yet. I had an anxiety attack last Monday and it was horrible. I miss home too not that I haven't been going back but I miss 'home' and spending time with my family. Especially long chats with mama. It hurts me to look at her face every morning asking me non-verbally to slow myself down. That expression haunts me.

Thank you Ms Lini for the phonecall and for checking up on me. Hehe, a phonecall which I regard it as my window to the world outside. Your quota is considered fulfilled for this week. Looking forward to our meet up soon, especially those girly talks and you promising to giveaway a small part of your new wardrobe. I can't wait!

I also must say I am ever so grateful to the boyfriend who have been nagging at me incessantly. To have this, have never felt so welcoming in a long while. Despite the nagging, it was those daily night calls filled with much gaiety and humor to wind me down after a tough day.

Now that I've calm myself down, I need to go and save the world or so it seems with the way I have been flying around. All I want to do is go home early today and get a love hug from mama. Sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home