Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lately, I have become a little bit jaded with my job. Don't get me wrong I still love this field I am in but there is that gnawing hunger in me to look for other challenges in other places.

Is it about time?

Having said that, it doesn't help at all when photos (in Facebook of course, my encyclopedia for friends) of a couple of my former classmates was seen gallivanting around joyfully on production okay okay not gallivanting they were working on set. They are now based in LA, mother fuckin HOLLYWOOD!! Life is unfair!

*Compose herself* ok ok life is good life is good.

....

Bloody hell who am I kidding, life is not so good at times especially when you see friends like that are living your dream.

Ok but I heart my family, friends and boyfriend that is as good as life can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home