Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's over I guess..
I thought we were so in love last week..

That was when i was wrong, I always 'thought'..
I do not understand why love have to come with pain..? Y cant it be juz plain Love u know..?
It hurts before and it hurts even harder now..

I wasted my tears a lot today.. Broke down after i hang up with him.. Told me he's
going to stick with his decision even if we meet tomorrow.. Gosh it still hurts..

Haizz..i'm not saying i want you back..fuck i still love you, i wish in an instant i could hate and erase you from my memory, but i cant. It hurts to know that you've not given ur evrythg to me all this while when i had.

I really wish you could stay and things are still the same all over again, just like last week when we will hold our hands so tight that no one could pull us away, i want to feel secure in ur arms again, i want you to promise sweet nothings in my ears, i want you to comfort me and tell me evrythg is going to be ok, i want you to tell me that i'm the most beautiful lady to walk into ur life, i want you to say that im ur only one..but most of all i want you to say you love me and you are not goin to let me go ever..

Understand my feelings, when i say im willing to let you go i want us to compromise. Dun go breaking my heart.
Ive given you my heart knowing that you are sumone who could protect it from being broken.
Never did i expect the care taker would be the one breaking my heart.
And so if you were to return it to me, return it to me gently because rite now its so fragile and i cant risk that i still need it to live on..
Tears that ive wasted for you were pure
And each drop were full of love..
Loving you was never a mistake
I just hope i can stop this love from growing..
Letting it grow is a mistake..

Yan if you were to leave me the only valid reason i can accept from you is only that you hav stop loving me and nothing else..
Everythg else is invalid..dun tell me u got no choice or no way out..You have not even thought of any..Therefore if you are reading this entry i pray that you will see thru my heart and understand im not trying to pressure you i never have..
All im asking is for you to love me more and be a better lover.. Im not asking fro anythg else..

**p/s: d least i hope frm you is to remember this song that is playing - Mungkin (Anuar Zain)..since you've forgotten evrythg else you promise to me..By the way Happy Anniversary to you,a great gift that i would never ask for..thanks alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home