Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I made a foolish unreasonable decision dat put my heart on the line..
I told him i will wait for him..
Got his sms its very cryptic..he wants time but yet willing to let me go..
What's the deal..?

And why would i want to wait for him..?
I cant comprehend it myself too but its got sumthing to do wit L-O-V-E, i suppose..?
I assume it is..

A fren of mine he gave me a lovely definition of 'To love',he says:
Love is like a gift,you don't love someone so suddenly
You have to read the card, pull out the ribbon, tear off the wrapping, open the box
And you will have the surprise..
The surprise is you have to keep opening more ribbons, and unwrapping because the real gift knows no depth..so its never ending..That's how big a gift of love is..
But realise that you don't get that gift until you are ready to accept it


Isn't it nicely said..?
Had a pleasant conversation with him (in msn),
Told me not to condemn MEN all the same..
I know im unfair to judge but rite now it feels this way..
Thanks MR Tukang Kata for your reminder that love is not all hurt.
It soothes me better to know its coming from a guy.
I appreciate your concern as well..Anyways gd luck for your big break too ;)

Everything is dark and bleek now, but i hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel when all is done..
Im getting better each day mentally but not emotionally yet..
Gendeng you will be miss deeply, during this period of separation..

-> Several heart-wrenching breaking up quotes that totally relate to how i feel:

Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
Anonymous

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult
Anonymous

I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was
Anonymous

There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
Anonymous

There's a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there's nothing I can say to make her feel alright.
Anonymous

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
Washington Irving

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
Anonymous

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
John Greenleaf Whittier

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.
Otomo No Yakamochi



okk..thats more den several but i bet you relate to a few of them too..?

Anyways Diyar claims in his last sms (before he leaves to hibernate for 3mths),dat my blog is getting emo so very unlike the bubbly girl he knew..Hahaa i do not know people got affected by how u write..Endure these emo entries peepz ;)
I am in my 'emotional mode'..
It'll pass (i hope) so gradually probably more happy entries as days goes by..
Till then let this 'the-girl-who cant-stop-laughing-for-nuts' grief ..shes only human shes does not have special privileges to not feel sad and unhappy..

Taking a step at a time..Rest well to those whose been unhappy like me too..
(Im still waiting here,love)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home