Monday, May 30, 2005

Ive started my life as an intern today.. its what people predict being an intern will be, it's not all rosy but i guess the experience is what matters..

Well, its definitely not rosy thats wat i found out today, but honestly im so amused by the whole thing! Yeah really i do,heh its so amusing really how these people have that 'bitchy' persona, you know the look that they have the 'im-a-senior-here-and-you-are just-a-newbie' look..hahaa i bet they have been dying to put on that face in front of a newbie..if i had not let my meek and friendly attitude show,i would do the reverse thing,to stuck my finger in my throat and puke then laugh my head off,'darn are you for real??', gosh i expected this anyway..and how they think that i might be illiterate..? i do know about cameras and how things can be edited, or yes and they think i do not know that they are testing my patience when they sent me to do errands that was really bogus, uh huh i did alot of walkin to and fro,i hope the people workin at the mrt station did not notice me that i have been walkin to and fro this afternoon just because i insisted on using the underpass through the mrt station instead of walking outside in the sun, yeps you should know by now im not used to heat.. i think the walkin will do me good la so i can burn fats thats why im not complaining each time i had to do an errand (well maybe i did cursed and swear one or two times)..sigh..good thing i had the Big Walk last week heh

Overall,i predict this will be an exciting journey be it good or bad. And yes not all the staff there got that air about them,of course there are friendly ones. The task given to me for the internship is kinda interesting as well, not the post production side and i do not want to be picky anyway, so yeah i aint wearing any bullet proof vest, im gonna expect the worse and learnt those precious lessons and to get a taste of how it feels to be working professionally in this industry. And hey im not goin to lie that i do feel scared too but i think its a good thing rite..?

++++++++

Anyways its very unusual to receive an airmail in the letterbox today all the way from LA, not for me though its for my dad from one of his 'tai-tai' students.. who had not forgotten that he turned 53 last saturday!

Yesh daddy!! SELAMAT HARI JADI AYAH! SEMOGA DIPANJANGKAN UMUR DAN MURAH REZEKI!!

+++++++

Oh and on a gloomy note, have u ever felt frustated at sumone..?esp when u have alredy apologised? and the fact that youve been friends for so many years..?n that i do not make any huge mistake..?its just a miscommunication..?

darnn if u are angry say it out loud in my face, u know me better then give me this silent treatment, its not necessary..so if u are gonna continue to sulk, u disappoint me my friend. You canot expect me to give in evrytime,oh wait but i did rite..?i apologised alredy?!

Haizz sumtimes these kind of things can dampen my mood and the fact that i miss her..

if you read this,at least give in a thought and put aside ur pride in the name of our friendship.

+++++++++

okies got to go and read 4 episodes of scripts, and its a miracle if im able to actually read everything by tonite since im havin an early day tmr..but looking forward ltr in the evenin :)

have a nice day tmr everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home