Monday, June 13, 2005

I am still reeling from shocked..
At that moment when it happened, it opened my eyes and made me realise how fragile one's life is..i always knew it is but never knew how it feels,so now i know after that close shave with the incident..

For that few seconds, ive never felt so miserable in my entire life.. my throat run dry and im truly shaken..and people that i love so much came into my thoughts,thats when i know that you can never take life for granted..

Praise Allah nothing worst has happened but it truly is a blessing in disguise i suppose..in both good and bad ways..

I am really traumatised, the road is never safe..

P/s: thank you gendeng, for calming me down afterwards when i was so petrified that i stuttered talking to you on the phone. I really really appreciate your concern for my well-being..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home