Saturday, June 11, 2005

Displacing myself from being submerge in hectic-ness, so here i am dropping by to blog to at least find a moment with myself and recover my sanity..

++++++++

For the past week, or so that i have started workin my whole body system change.. i guess due to being tired i slept early most days, by the time its midnite i cant even blink an eye.. hahaa when i was trying hard to stay awake..well just what i needed anyway, to find tune my body system to sleep early..

So far, there were so many interesting things that happen the past week..

Firstly i met Latifah, my long lost best fren back in pri school i miss her loads been trying to look for her the past years and when i bumped into her the other time i was speechless, gosh i will never recognise her if i saw her somewhere else if not for my frens who told me thats her..shes really tall n look really sweet..sigh..the moment we hug darnn it was all good, i miss so much that it brought me to tears to have found her again.. There used to be 4 of us back in qihua when i was there for 2 years, it was latifah,islyana and anupa.. glad to be in touch with is and latifah again,and apparently according to latifah, anupa is now in aussie takin law degree.. i was stunned but i always knew that she was the brightest among us..how time flies in a decade and when you found them again now and find out about their life at present you realise how much you missed out on them and trying to recollect everything that was missing for the decade in 5 mins..Thank you Latifah for bringin tears of joy and happiness to have found you again :)

Other then that manage to squeeze my time and watch Unleashed with gendeng the other day..though i insisted that it was not really a fantastic movie he obviously the other person in my life who can be stubborn at times and i still find him very adorable (at times my worst critic, which im always thankful for..keeping me grounded).. honestly the movie reminded me off 'Ibu Mertuaku'..if u guys get to watch it maybe you somehw can see the similarites..in the end it wasnt a movie that you will gush about after leaving the theatre..but as usual Morgan Freeman outshine the other cast..anyways thank you gendeng for pulling me away from the haunting workloads and push me into civilisation..i truly enjoy your company

I also realise that im in shambles as in i dont care how i look these days.. every morning i will juz grab what i saw in my wardrobe n just donned it..not gd espcially when elfy actually awaken me(on one of our random meet ups) by saying 'hey u can still wear these kind of clothes to werk you know, filmaker can still dress up' and it just made me look at what i was wearing right then, a hideous green top,my jeans (3 days straight, disgusting i know heh)and a haversack..on top of that i also notice that i have been makeup-less, gosh that is so rare!by the end of all this i guarantee it will do damage and i will lose my sense of actually dressing up, which is sumting that freak me out!

Haha nonetheless, i cant dress up to work most of the time i'll be on set and do lots of walkin, and half the time my hair is all over the place,anyways most of the people there dress dwn, so it'll be weird..

Work wise evrything is starting to look fun, i notice people working in the production crew are more open and friendly and they are never stingy in sharing their knowledge, while those working in the office are abit more aloof..strange but i like working with the production crew they make u feel more at home, and yes im so deeply attached to the wonderful cast which are kids, esp that one particular boy who got cheeks like peaches that u want to pinch so bad and who can dance so well that britney spears and beyonce will make a run out of their money,he is just hilarious!!! And he calls me 'kak lis' which is very cute!Hahaa he is 'literally 'tembam'

Sigh..ok i think this is it for now, it felt good .. oh yeah i was in the train and i was thinking that all the while i wanted the simple things in life and i realise i can never lead a simple life, its so funny how things contradicts sumtimes.. oh well the complex mind of human nature is always hard to explain..

Therefore have an enjoyable weekend to everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home