Thursday, June 02, 2005

A stack of paperwork..
A list of things to source..
A day that goes endless..
Aching and sore feets..
Bruised back..
Early mornings..
Late nights..
Irregular hours..

In the coming months to come, i'll be very deprive from any social activities.
Sigh..and i still don't understand why my deep attachment for this line of work..
Call it kismet, fate..

Heh or im just saying that to console myself..?

+++++++++++++++

I still cant get used to him calling me 'his fren', when he talks about me to other people..
I squirmed and got goosebumps..it felt weird and not right..
The way we are sometimes its hard to tell,sometimes i saw glimmer of hope other times its pure bleak..

But instead, i just nodd my head and gave a weak smile and hasten to another topic each time he mentions that..

Oh matters of the heart..

+++++++++++++++

Tomorrow its friday, instead of 'thank god its friday', its 'oh god,no its friday'..
In other words, i will not be having my weekend to myself..

Oh but then, i have someone to salvage it, elfy to the rescue staying over this weekend again..i dont know why but these days the bond we have with each other is very lovely..though we are missing another part of the picture,it still feels incomplete..

Gd nites :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home