Friday, September 02, 2005

Im having one of those days again,
Grumpy is my middle name these few days.

I should be looking forward to this weekend
But yet, here i am on a Friday feeling very moody
By moody i mean,
i just feel very irritated easily,
Threw tantrum,
Having suspicious on people/person with regards to their actions and questioning myself over and over

So what cheers me up..?
All i can think of is whenever im having this kind mood is
I bake..
Yes i bake,sigh the only activity that keeps me sane for a couple of hours.

Urghhh, im not having that time of the month and yet im PMS-ing!!!

Somebody take me away
Lie with me on a huge meadow,
With butterflies fluttering
Cool breeze
Sunshine,
Play catching with me please
Then roll down the hill together and giggle into each other arms..

Sigh..

Be right back, with an entry that ive been holding up past few days, just because
im plain Lazy,

It will be a happier sane me, i promise..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home