Sunday, October 02, 2005

Last Friday was another celebration to welcome another Childhood friend to Club 21!
Changi Aloha was the place and boy did we had fun!! Worth the exhausting trip to and fro la! Without a doubt we were all a boisterous bunch (we must have shocked Zif's friends!), laughing the night away and im not surprise that those 'unknown' creatures that probably was lurking somewhere in the eerie dark place were irritated by these humans who laughs unconsiderately Loud!!

Hehee, it was a joyous occasion so everyone was feeling merry and high, i had tears in my eyes from too much laughter! (definitely made me feel a whole better when i was upset earlier in the day with someone)

So here are some of the pics from last friday's chalet,






Most of my childhood friends came with their partner, (i didnt notice until now that most of them are attached!) *sob sob*i was dateless but what the heck right?!fortunately islyana came to my rescue!she's my date for the night!no regrets!

The couples




By the way we rock the Dining area! Eating to our hearts content (ehem i actually save my lunch and dinner specially for the chalet ok! hehe),but obviously if there's isly and me on the same table, eating wont be a peaceful thing! We just love cracking jokes and laugh,thus distracting the others from finishing up their food! Sorry guys!





Oh and we made use of the practicability of the dining table,heehee




Notice Zul and Nas holding hands,haha look at their faces clearly they are very straight guys,cant say for Zif though,his expression was sexed up hehee!!








HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AZ!!
By the way your birthday party was so much fun, we were still talking about it after 2 days over how exciting it had been!

+++++++++++++

Actually i would have opt to sleep early tonight since i will be having an early day tomorrow, but im still waiting for my parents to come back home from KL, they went yesterday to visit my dad's relative over there, his uncle had passed away..

Anyways, yesterday was my virgin night at home all alone! I'm always the one away from home, not the other way round, ok my parents had gone to umrah but that was when i was 11 and during that time i had my nenek and counsins over, so yesterday my younger sister decided to sleep over my counsin's place and well i was kinda scared actually, my house looks huge when no one is around, tried to persuade Elfy to sleep over but she had kenduri to prepare for the next day,bummer..sighh..so yeps, i slept all alone, closed my door and tucked myself in and sleep hoping that i'll be safe for the night!

Mama was right, i miss their presence man!

*my condolonces to Elfy and her family whose grandfather passed away a few days back, shes was devastated over the passing, sorry to hear about the news babe..And also to my uncle whos brother passed away too in JB last week, and to my surprise the past few weeks ive been hearing a lot of the demise of loved ones.. Ramadhan is approaching and to lose your loved ones is pretty hard..

Another pressing issue is the latest bombings in Bali, its very disturbing that it had occured again but at the same time, with so many series of events happening this year, i just cant bring myself to hear all the updates from the news.. Its repitition and nothing has been done yet, sigh..sad sad.. come to think of it, i dont think i will consider Bali for my next destination for a vacation, the bombings has tarnished the reputation of the paradise island and most probably Indonesia,well that's my point of view..

To all, Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan!

Hehee a few more days! Nenek came already tonight (she always celebrate ramadhan and raya here) best best!! Having her around during fasting month is always enjoyable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home