Monday, September 19, 2005

How time flies, this month is almost coming to an end..
With a few more blinks of an eye, the year will be over so soon..

Haizzz...

+++++++++
Anyways September and October, to me is a joint month,
I'll be darn broke, with many of my friends are celebrating their birthdays!
*tak bole nafas la dua bulan ni!* heheee

So yesterday, Rajan, Durai and me gave our advance birthday present to kiko!
Haha after painstakingly thinking for a month what to buy for her we finally decided to get her Kinokuniya gift voucher, im glad she likes it!

Its been a while the four of us met and 'talk cock', we went to chill at Orchard library cafe. Catch up on updates what each has been up too, discuss some issues, more bitching, more gossips and yes laughing so hard like nobody's business! But well, besides meeting up to pass Kiko her present, we discuss about the upcoming Canon dvfest for this year, and we have finalise to join and send in our short film that we have done. i hope we'll be at least in the finalist. Prays hard! Because this year prizes are major man!! *eyes twinkling!hehee*

At the same time Kiko came up with another upcoming project to do! i think its gonna be exciting! i like her's and rajan's concept!

After all of us went our separate ways, i headed to scotts to meet up with the best friend, hehe and got my eyebrow shaped, its about time la, the eyebrow had grown hay wired! And well one of the perks of having a best friend who is a make-up artiste, hehee thanks eh elfy,im not taking advantage lor just simply cant find anyone who shaped my eyebrow as good as you la!

Dinner with her at Es teler (Far east) was good, its my first time. Ive always wanted to try the food there but change my mind each time i walk pass by their shop. But this time elfy was persistent and dragged me in *well not literally hehe*. The food was tasty but as elfy told me,its basically 'masak campak-campak je'. The Happy Soda won me over though!

Oh yah such irony yesterday, met her and we wore the same colored top, its Green! Jeans and the same sandals but lucky she had spared sandals to change!

If that was not coincident enough, i bumped into Su on my way back and cant believed she too was wearing a green top and jeans! Sunday and people were feeling green i suppose?Hahaa weirdness..

My sunday had been well-spent, oh except that earlier in the day while i was helping mama preparing her order of nasi lemak for the mosque, i cut not ONE but THREE of my middle right hand fingers while carrying the large rice cooker which happens to have sharp edges, i yelped when i felt the stinging pain! And further more i am very very very terrified when i see blood! So can u imagine, seeing blood oozing out from THREE of my right hand middle fingers?!!
I was jumping up and down to numb the pain (though i know there are no concrete theory on that one) and crying out for my mama to do something,hehe yes a 21 year old acting like a 5 year old, i would have fainted i tell you if mama did not hurry up and come to my rescue! Hahaha well, she came with minyak bubot la! So now my fingers are plastered with handy plast! Ugly sight!

And finally today Baidah and me manage to watch OC season 3 ep 1 together! Hah! Im finally contented especially after last season ended with a cliffhanger.. Looking forward to ep 2!

Ok la for now this will suffice, till i rant on another day, you guys take care and hav a good week! (its getting boring aint it? having a good week?!) heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home