Friday, September 16, 2005

The special thing about Gendeng,
He inspired me, unknowingly to him of course,
That's him,
He shows it indirectly and very oddly..

And yesterday he strikes again,
Thanks to him i have a rough idea what im gonna do for my final thesis.

Im all excited and ideas are brimming, its been awhile since my creative juices are working overtime,

I cant say for now if this will work,
Its a crazy idea
Im envisioning it so perfect and its scaring me..

Im willing to give it a shot.

Think Micheal Moore, Chris Hegedus, Jehane Noujaim, Morgan Spurlock or the likes of them.

I owe you this one, Gendeng darlin.. :)
I just hope i will hear the good news from him soon, then i can kick start everything,

**Oh by the way, watch the longest yard and its really hilarious, slapstick humour!
I'll never look at Macdonald's cheeseburger the same way again,hehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home