Sunday, September 11, 2005

My hotmail has been flooded with emails from my school forum.
SAE HAS MOVED.

So okay, 2 weeks back it was such a huge deal for me,damn i was so taken aback!
I mean i got to know my school has moved to a new location without much hoo-ha?!! And im not surprise that many of the students reply back voicing out their unsatisfaction over the matter.

Our school has since been under a new management,so yeah changes are expected but darn new premise? The thing was ive heard from some friends they had been doing minor renovations at the old building so yeah the move was quite shocking!

I have since recovered from the shocking news, what irritated me is, how some students kept sending emails and repeatedly claim that the shifting has not been dealt with professionally. Now it all seems like a big joke! Come to think of it im grateful that we've been given a new environment, why..? Because previously many have been complaining how our school was badly deprived from latest equipments and how our school do not look like 'a school',i mean it! it was previously located at Sims ave, to be specific, Geylang Lorong 25! Right smack in the middle of red light district! though heh till now i think it makes our school unique due to its unstrategic location!
So yeah now, our school is at Bencoolen street, with NAFA and SMU as our neighbours,
Feedbacks from positive emails mainly from guys are so elated about the new location.
Reasons being, good pubs within walking distance, shopping malls and yeah more chicks to ogle at (from the 2 schools)! Hahaa so it wasnt exactly like a bad thing. I think some students needs a lot of getting used too!

I quote one email from a fellow student which seriously made me look at the whole situation on a lighter note

"As for me, I'd like to look at the fun and lighter side of things. One day I can reminiscence and tell people how I used to be from a school that moved in one day."

Haha now isnt that a positive outlook..??

On the other hand, its been awhile since ive been to school, since my batch is working on our thesis and doing research on our own,so going to class is very rare (
and talking about it pains me!because im so dead!ive not done much!!). So i have not been to the new school yet.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Broaching on the subject of my school, i honestly miss my classmates.. Although there has been a lot of 'politics' bitching going on, i cant help sometimes how interesting the people in my class is, it has been dubbed as the 'mind your language' class.

Sad to say, halfway throughout the dip, some has dropped out and others did not continue taking their degree course.

William: One of the most quirky eurasian guy ive ever met! Never known a guy who can drink 'tiger' for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Someone who's always jovial about things. And yes, till now im somehow confused about him, as much as he loves ladies and trying to score dates he has a fetish for being a cross-dresser (although i ve not seen him in the whole get-up).

Robert: I call him my velvety teddy bear, a chinese indonesian. He's huge but huggable! One of the most kind soul ive ever met, who's sensitive and a die-hard romantic guy! A guy who had a mont-blanc pen on his shirt pocket constantly,and yes he's very well-off but never snobbish. Generous with friends, still remember how sweet he was when he bought me a gelato ice cream as promised just because i cant have it on fasting month. How he treat us to drinks before he left for indonesia at marriott crossroads cafe, and marche and seoul garden afterwards! darn we took advantage!But one of the most adorable thing about him was, how he simply loves watching korean romance stories..

Bhavna: A hindi new-yorker, who is in singapore because her husband is base here. Hehe most of the people in our class loathe her because she talks too much. But i think she's is just outspoken and if you have a personal convo with her, shes actually very nice, a vegetarian who always eats her banana at 12pm even in class.


Esther
: An australian PR girl, who got a strong accent. Shes very young but im always amused at all the strange things she does! Not the typical feminine girl but yet i know she will bloom in time. Right now, she is aussie to further her studies.

Micheala: A swedish blond lady who is very hot! She is twice taller then me! We call her the 'lee-hwa' model,since she was in the advert. She change my opinion on 'blondes are dumb girls'. She is beautiful with a smart brain to boot. Never arrogant.

Alex: A nigerian fella,alredy in his thirties,the oldest in our class! But his determination to succeed was amazing. Plus hes a good composer and a very very very good singer!

Norvin: A 3D expert who already has an established company. Im envious because his passion for 3D and animation was damn superb. Not surprise if he make it big one day..


Ezad
: The only malay guy in my class, who has a passion for cameras and having dreams of being a famous D.O.P, very funny guy who is good with humor..strange how people can fall apart

Aldrin: Whenever i need the latest version of software for Macs, hehe he's the one i run too! A great sense humor too,someone who like to tease!

Kiko: Not your typical demure chinese lady, a gung-ho woman who know her stuffs! She may seem aloof but ive gotten closer to her after working with her for several projects and she is one hell of a happy-go-lucky woman who dont give a shit what people think about her

Siva: The 'vasatham central' hottie, who is very much of a vainpot, him and mirrors are inseparable. Passionate about acting and yeah directing is something he loves doing, and on top of that he rocks the turntable too,spinning part time at clubs

Manas: A guy from india, who is a hindustan, hehee, cute accent and has a good heart within him. Hahaha especially his cute mole!


Ken
: A half chinese and japanese guy, who is a great conversationalist and love playing arcade games and how i always argued with him about the opposites of things which can leave me laughing in stitches over how hilarious his conclusions can be!


David
: One of the cute chinese guy, who is very articulate and very warmth towards friends, Someone who never fails to be kind, calling me up in the morning asking me if i want a lift to school if hes driving, and i always enjoyed the stimulating topics we discussed, he had left for switzerland after dip to do missionary work,but i think hes back already..

Durai: aahh..my all time favourite joker! so glad after working on our independent
projects together, he's one person you can depend on, very straight forward with his opinion( i always appreciate it) and at the same time never fail to cheer me up with his witti-ness! I always love listening to him play his guitar like i said before i am his fan!haha ooh yeah hes my fashion guru as well,haha darn thinking about him now cracks me up!


Rajan
: The guy i can call my best friend in my class, he is like my ultimate 'girl'friend! Shared my problems with him and he has always been a good listener and has been several times my shoulder to cry on.. He is like my big bro to me, someone who i dont feel awkward burping and laughing like an ugly hyena in front of him!

oh well, these are some of my course mates,some peepz that ive missed dearly, people with interesting characters.. Missed hanging out after school with them, how i became a 'minah coffeeshop' with them lounging at our favourite coffeeshop and just chat whatever comes to our mind and yes haha i probably leave one common impression to all them..i just simply laugh too much!! and my giggling apparently is a trademark. hahaa

++++++++

Okok im done reminiscing, haizz i feel so bloated right now..
My aunt had kenduri arwah today, and sheeshh one thing about my dad's side is they always cook good food, and as usual i stuff myself senseless!
What soothes the tummy now..?
A hot steaming black coffee..ahhh do wonders i tell you.. :)

Look forward to this week everyone for whatever reason! hahaa im looking forward to this coming morning for the arrival of my nephew!i miss him loads,confirm kena kenyam nanti!!

**p/s: Must watch longest yard by this week! Chris Rock 'rocks' my world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home